Making a “Homeward Bound” Playlist
For coming back from trips. Suggestions please. I’ve got:
- Home - Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Come Home - Chappo
- Welcome Home - Radical Face
- Take Me Home Country Roads - John Denver
- Homeward Bound - Simon & Garfunkel
- Take Your Time (Coming Home) - fun.
12:56 pm • 16 May 2012 • 4 notes
Trying to think of words for this sweet, sweet camping trip, but all I can say is that:
- It was great.
- The overlook and the river were perfect.
- I won’t eat another sandwich for a few weeks.
- Cole has a stomach full of toxic gummy bears to prove his love for me.
- My car will probably always smell like jalapenos.
- Threatening people with spiders isn’t cool.
- The beautiful Seonnerfly is the lord of flames/maps/water/errthing.
- IT WAS SO GOOD.
- “My ass hurts.”
- I am Seon…
- But also I am Taylor and I’m sorry.
- Hooker Falls is pretty sweet. And the Tanawha Trail. And Beacon Heights Overlook.
- “Please continue for 141 miles.”
- And that it was fantastic.
11:09 pm • 15 May 2012 • 5 notes
This Past Week Was Amazing
Didn’t have contact to the outside world except a handful of phonecalls with my parents.
More to come.
11:01 pm • 15 May 2012 • 1 note
will have to remember this if i ever get bruised
Will have to remember this for if I ever get married.
9:48 pm • 6 May 2012 • 5,943 notes
Why are there so many good videos on the internet?
3:43 pm • 29 April 2012
Beware - Death Grips
I can’t get this out of my head.
6:12 pm • 22 April 2012